Bram Stoker Awards Banquet
The gala Bram Stoker Awards banquet and the presentation of the iconic awards is a highlight of every StokerCon! And we expect our 2019 banquet to be another night to remember, with emcee Jonathan Maberry overseeing an event featuring some of horror’s darkest stars!
We’ve also put together a delectable menu for the evening:
- Entrée #1: Rosemary-roasted, French cut chicken breast with lemon caper sauce.
- Entrée #2: Tomahawk pork chop with herb jus.
- Entrée #3: Mushroom risotto with savory consommé, spring peas, and mushroom ragout. (vegan/vegetarian)
- All entrées include:
- Salad: Michigan salad of romaine, spinach, and radicchio with sliced strawberries, walnuts, dried cherries, blue cheese crumbles, and raspberry vinaigrette.
- Vegetable: Steamed haricots verts.
- Starch: Plaza potato tart.
- Dessert: Cappuccino tiramisu or Chocolate cake with fresh berries and raspberry sauce (gluten free/vegan), depending on entrée selected. (If someone choose the vegan entrée, they will get the vegan dessert by default.)
- Each meal includes fresh baked rolls, butter, coffees, hot tea, and iced tea.
Seating for the banquet will be limited, so don’t wait to order your tickets! When you click the button below, you will be taken to our page at Eventbrite. Click the “Register” button to purchase banquet tickets and/or convention membership. During checkout you will be asked to provide your meal preference.